Suffering from imbalance, shivering problems. MRI, EEG, ENG test came normal. Taken zicam. Suggest remedy

i am XXXXXX, for the past 7 years i have been suffering from imbalancing and shivering problem. i met more doctors like neurologist and general physicians and i have taken mri and ct scan but all are normal, sugar and bp also normal they are saying that no issues in your body physically. one neurologist said this is vertigo and i have taken eng and eeg test also but they are also normal. he prescribed betavert and vertin and something. but it was not cured finally i met psycheatrict and he prescribed feliz s-10mg and zicam 0.5 tablets and my problem controlled 80%. If i left that tablets again i am getting same problem severely. still i am not i am afraid and i don't know what is this prblem?now i joined yoga class while i doing deep breathing i am getting dizziness and shivering so please suggest me immediately to what to do
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 27 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Based on your history you appear to suffer from anxiety disorder. Feliz is escitalopram a ssri group of anti anxiety agent and zicam is a sedative anxiolytic. It is encouraging to note that you responded well to medication. I would suggest you to continue the drugs since the medication need to be continued for at least 6 to 12 months. You can also continue with yoga meditation and deep breathing exercises. You can also request your psychiatrist to add psychotherapy morality like cbt i.e. cognitive behavioural therapy to your treatment for even better response. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar