Suffering from hypothyroid. What are the findings in my report?

Hii , I ahve got HYPOTHYROID and I am unable to understand my report . Can u pls explain me .
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Kumaravel 26 hours later

I do understand that you are a 31 year old female being treated for hypothyroidism with 2 tablets of thyroxine and your concern seems to be in interpretation of lab reports .

Hypothyroidism usually signifies under active thyroid gland and your t3 and t4 are low and to stimulate your gland your TSH increases and is high. As you start treating your t3, t4 and TSH normalises.

Generally, If your TSH is normal, it means you are adequately treated. If it is low you are over replaced and if it is high you are under replaced. But all these reports should be interpreted along with patients clinical profile and and other associated condition to decide on dose of thyroxine.
If you can upload the reports, we can discuss in further detail. You can use the 'Upload your reports' section.

Follow-up: Suffering from hypothyroid. What are the findings in my report? 12 hours later
Thanks Dr for the reply

I am attaching my last 2 reports , Can u pls check and advise if my thyroid function has got better or worse ??
Answered by Dr. V. Kumaravel 12 hours later
Dear madam:

i am not able to see your reports... i feel it may not be uploaded completely. Alternatively Please send to YYYY@YYYY with sub ATTN Dr Kumaravel.