Suffering from hypertension and obesity. Is it safe to take herbalife products?

should I take Herbalife products? Female 53 y.o. have HTN, and A-Fib, and Obesity. Is it safe to take the weight loss supplements with my medical conditions?
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Herbal products are safe to use as they have almost none chemical substance and are free of side effects but make sure the product is a real herbal made product.

For the problems you are having, weight loss is very much beneficial especially for your HTN but just don't rely on medication only. also perform some physical activity on use of proper diet like fat free diet.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask