Suffering from high uric acid, cholesterol, gastritis, piles. What could be the main problem?

My husband sufferring from various sickness. I guess there is a main factor to this problem. iam currently suffering from high uric acid, high cholestrol, gastritis, and piles. very complicated. I am really confused on which food to eat as well. Please advice
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Diet for most of the problems you are suffering should be XXXXXXX in fruits and vegetables.

A high fiber diet is good for the piles you are suffering from. All the natural fruits and vegetables are XXXXXXX in fiber. Processed foods are to be avoided. Do not take fruit juices but consume fruits as a whole. Foods XXXXXXX in fiber are also good for your cholesterol.
Most of the vegetables, unprocessed cereals, beans, whole wheat bread, nuts, fruits like banana, XXXXXXX etc are all good sources of fiber.
So the above foods are good for your cholesterol and piles. For the cholesterol part avoid oils XXXXXXX in saturated fat and trans fat. Consume flax seeds. Garlic, oat meal etc will help to reduce cholesterol.
For the gastritis part avoid coffee, tea, alcohol etc. Take your meal in time. Do not skip break fast. Reduce stress. Walk daily. Chew your meal properly. Stop medications which may hurt your gastric mucosa like pain killers, steroids etc. Stop smoking even if it is passive.
For high uric acid you should avoid meat, pork, alcohol. Spinach and asparagus are to be avoided. Tomatoes, cucumber, lemonade, cherries and straberries are good. Peanuts are good but in moderation.
Hope this helps.