Suffering from hernia, stomach ache and vomiting. Looking for proper diagnosis

Hi,my mother suffering from hernia..pls suggest best doctor in hyderabad,India?
My mother Suffering from hernia. 6 yrs back she had hernia operation, doctor applied again problem came...from two days she is suffering from stomach pain and vomtings.
In medical history-->she undergone total three operations 1)family planning 2)hernia 3)Hernia now again hernia.
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Aslam Lalani 1 hour later

Thanks for the query. It is my pleasure to answer you.

As per my knowledge and experience, the best person to deal will hernia - more in case of recurrent hernia is DR.K XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Surgical Gastroenterologist. You can visit her at Global Hospitals Lakdi ka pool, Hyderabad. Phone: 2324 4444; Extension: 504

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries feel free to ask me.