Suffering from heavy hair fall and dandruff. Any natural remedy?

ENT Specialist
hi, i am XXXXXXX 26yrs old.i am suffering from heavy hairfall and dandruff for last 2months.i use to have a long and thick hair from my child hood.but from last two months due to hair fall my hair became very lean.I started having 2eggs daily and carrot juice.I am using XXXXXXX shampoo,but the hair fall increased when i started using any shampoo so i started using i have any solution for this problem? can i get my healthy hair back.i am very worried regard this.i am getting married on 15april can i have a solution for this i am very much worried why suddenly hair fall .i have only 15days to go
1)will applying XXXXXXX mixing with yogurt and lemon help to reduce dandruff ?

2)can i have any natural remidies to control dandruff?

3)will shampooing daily will help to reduce dandruff?
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

1. Applying XXXXXXX yogurt and lime may not reduce dandruff.

2. Bold neem leaves in water and use it to wash your hair as a natural remedy for dandruff. It is extremely bitter.

3. Use Selsun (Selenium) and Nizral (Ketokonazole) Shampoos to reduce dandruff.

I hope that I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.