Suffering from headache, sore throat and teeth aches. What is the remedy?

Neurologist, Surgical
Have been having headaches for a number of weeks now have had pressure deep in my right ear. A sore throat on swallowing also aches in my teeth. Aches inmy neck and back and feeling lethargic. Also tightness inmyface.
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Praveen K Nath 1 hour later
Brief Answer: headaches Detailed Answer: Dear sir Hello Wishing you a speedy recovery I have gone through your medical history in detail . For recurrent headaches with neck pain with generalised body pains , i would suggest you to 1. Keep monitoring your blood pressure . as hypertension itself can cause all these symptoms 2 Take some analgesic SOS for symptomatic relief . 3. Get your MRI BRAIN + CERVICAL SPINE to rule out any intracranial lesions / cervical spondylosis . 4 . If above all is normal & pain persists despite taking medications , take some anxiolytics / antidepressants . & get a neurological/ dental check up done Thanx Hope this answers most of your querry Dr XXXXXXX k XXXXXXX Director Deptt. of neurosurgery