Suffering from headache, dizziness and vomiting. Sugar level normal. Concerned

headache, dizziness, vomitingmy 72 year old father has been vomiting for two days. he has a bad headache in his left temporal area and waves of dizziness. I have checked his sugar (he is borderline diabetic) and it is normal. I attempted to check his bp but our machine isn't working right. I'm concerned but he is being very stubborn.
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 5 hours later
Welcome and thanks for your question
I would be pleased to help you with your Question

I would suggest you to take him to the ER . At his age such symptoms should not be taken lightly. If he is very stubborn you should atleast try to arrange for a home visit to get his blood pressure checked .

Certain investigations like CT scan of the brain may be required to rule out bleeding or clot in the brain .

Thanks and Take care