Suffering from headache and pain in teeth. How to get relief?

headache and teeth at about 7:00 tonight my head was really bothering me then 5 minutes ago my wisdom teeth hurt
Posted Mon, 3 Dec 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 3 hours later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

Headache can be due to a variety of causes and more details are required in order to narrow down a probable cause in your case. Toothache could be due to a tooth infection or a dental cavity. Sometimes, severe toothache can also result in discomfort or pain in that side of the head.

I had replied to another query from you about an hour ago about discomfort / pain in your foot and I had asked you more details regarding your symptoms. Since you seem to be having multiple medical problems, it would be helpful if you could provide more details regarding your problems in a more coherent manner, so that it would help in arriving at a probable diagnosis and for further treatment advise.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar