Suffering from hair fall. Prescribed keraglow, juene and finsteride. Will it be cured?

I had heavy hair fall .my doctor has prescribed keraglow XXXXXXX &juene &finsteride will it be helpfulll? premature greying is also ther
hi doctor i had thick hair.but now my hair thick XXXXXXX is 1/4 th and half of the hair white.Can this be cured?here in bangalore,India quality of water is poor.I am working in software field.heavy stress is there always
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.

There are few causes of hair fall like having dandruff, fungal infection of scalp, dermatitis on scalp etc.

In systemic cause, Anaemia is main cause of hair fall. So if you have any cause among these go for the treatment accordingly.

The medicines prescribed are natural multivitamin supplements.

Finsteride prescribed is used for usually male type baldness and for a woman it is not prescribed but as your doctor has prescribed there must be some reason behind it.

Use branded hair oil, shampoo containing vitamin E. Avoid stress. Do not keep your hair wet for more time. Take Iron and multivitamin supplements. Take plenty of water.

Hope, I answered your query.

If you have more queries do write back to us.

Wish you good health.