Suffering from graying of hair. Remedy?

I am hair is greying and am just 27years old.
Please let me know the home remedy for the same.
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic
Premature greying or premature caniitis is a poorly understood entity.The causes suggested are genetic(hereditary), Vitamin deficiencies, Stress (Both physical and psychological) etc.
Vitamins like calcium pantothenate and Biotin along with anti oxidants are the treatment of choice.
As you have asked for home remedies I will recommend you to take diet XXXXXXX in the above.Biotin XXXXXXX foods are carrots, almonds, walnut, cucumber, cauliflower, milk and eggs. Milk, yoghurt and eggs are also XXXXXXX sources of calcium pantothenate also avocados, mushroom and broccoli.
One home remedy which I recommend will be to cut gooseberry into small pieces and make juice out of it. You can mix this with almond oil or coconut oil and add few drops of lime juice and apply over scalp at night.
Butter can be massaged onto the scalp and leave it for 1-2hrs and wash it off. Do this once or twice a day.
Drink a cup of Green Tea daily.

The active ingredients of these home remedies are anti oxidants like vitamin c, and calcium pantothenate. Allopathic treatment also is basically supplementing nutrition with vitamin supplements and anti oxidants.

Now a new product has come in the market(Melitane) which has peptide growth factor which stimulates the pigment producing cells of hair (Altris gel) and it is giving results in my experience.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.