Suffering from genital warts. Presence of lumps. Burning sensation in testicles after ejaculation

i am 5'8" 180 not athletic but physically fit i work out around three times a week i smoke have been for 11 years and a couple of years ago i think i contracted genital warts (no worries i have been playing it solo since i found out.) i work full time on my feet and constantly moving. and i am 29 years old. i did four years in the navy ending six months before i found the first lump.
About 5 years ago i found a lump on my left vas a doctor told me not to worry about it. now it is noticable to the eye and my right vas now has lumps on it. also now after i ejaculate my nuts hurt slightly like somebody is lightly but firmly squeezing them and there is a slight burning sensation. i can function in my day to day life without any problems so far, i know i should see a doctor and i am making plans to, but can you give me the odds that this is going to kill me if i have to i lose the boys but i would rather not.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

I am not really worried about the warts - You could treat them with wart removal products or by any of the therapeutic procedures. Watch out for any new changes and seek medical attention promptly if they occur. In addition to this, you should make sure that your partner gets vaccinated with Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine before you start having unprotected sex.

As far as the lumps in the vas are concerned, it is difficult to predict the exact nature of the problem without a proper physical examination. I appreciate your decision to see a doctor. However, a close probability that I can think of is that it might have occurred due to recurrent infections. Be assured that is not likely to be cancerous in nature and you are not going to die of these lumps. They may impair fertility functions by altering alter your semen analysis and may lead to fertility. Hence, when you see doctor you should get investigated with semen analysis also.

Hope this bit of information is useful to you. Should you have any additional doubts, please feel free to post your concerns here, I will be glad to help you further.