Suffering from gastritis. Diagnosed with h.pylori infection. Suggest some proper diet plan

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
Hello sir,I am suffering through gastritis for many years ,recently diagonised with h.pylori infection and going through various round of antibiotics .my health is at pathentic situation .my weight is 45 kg ,height 172cm XXXXXXX to gastritics I could not able to take any dairy [roducts including yogurts too,nor foods XXXXXXX in vitamin c these hamper my helath as infection easily catch me.i heard mastic gum,wheat grass,aloe vera juice helps many ways.can u suggest some organic Indian companies which produces these product .plzz mention those names and any advice I take to improve my digestion,get off from gastritics and can have all types of diary and vitamin c XXXXXXX foods.plzz suggest some natural substances available in India in any form either manyfacture by company or directly available in the market which increases flora in the colon one of friend told me lactobacillus rhamnosus(antibiophilus), lactobacillus casei,l.bulgaricus, lactobacillus acidophilus,
Lactobacillus thermophilus,Bifidobacterrium bifidum, Bifidobacterrium longum,
Streptococcus thermophilus and others present in diary product as I can not have this I have to take in any form in my diet.thank you
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 14 hours later

Thanks for the query. It seems you demand many things for the solution of your problem of severe and chronic gastritis and Pylori infection.

As per ayurveda way to make you cure, I like to suggest you not to try any things - aloevera, wheat grass and any other things like that. You need perfect line of treatment from ayurveda and surely you can get proper solution. And only thing is that you need to continue for long term like 10-12 months...

Just start these medicines from the ayurveda stores now; I will also suggest the pharmacy name too.

1. XXXXXXX Panchamrut ras (mukta yukta) 2 tabs twice a day (baidyanath)

2. XXXXXXX ras 2 tab twice a day (baidyanath)

3. Avipattikar churna 5 grams twice a day (baidyanath)

4. XXXXXXX Sutshekhar ras 1 tab at morning with hone (Baidyanath)

5. Punarnavadi kwath 5 ml twice a day (Baidyanath)

Diet restriction has to continue as per your current diet and step by step you will make it towards cure. You may start milk and other dairy products once you feel better; but have to wait for three months strictly.

All medicines can be taken empty stomach.

One more thing I like to share is that this is not the problem where you can make it cure only by dietary supplements, it need to cure with proper – safe and effective medicines; thus I have suggested the proper medicines.

Hope this helps. I will be available to answer any more queries which you might have.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant

Follow-up: Suffering from gastritis. Diagnosed with h.pylori infection. Suggest some proper diet plan 7 hours later
sir,so many medicine which medicine for which purpose hardly to understand .
will you plzz mention which medicine for which purpose and time to take these after lunch or breakfast or in empty stomach.and also i am taking two tablets named as cibis tablet twice daily after food and reekol-d one tablet in empty stomach.can i have your prescribed medicine with all of these or not and time gap taken between allopatic and ayurbadic medicine.thank you

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later

To answers about your queries.

1. In ayurveda treatment, different medicines works as compound. It is difficult to describe the works for each medicines individual as they works together. When complains and pathology changes the compounds are changed. Take these as a line of treatment and they works together to solve your problem.

2. You can take all medicines any time after meal or empty stomach and also you can take all medicines together or one by one with you convenient gap.

3. There is no problem if you take these medicines with your current medication or you can take in gap as your comfort.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any other inquiries.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant

Follow-up: Suffering from gastritis. Diagnosed with h.pylori infection. Suggest some proper diet plan 12 hours later
sir,all the medicine how to take i understand right now,but

the forth one XXXXXXX Sutshekhar ras 1 tab at morning with hone
a)should i have to take this in the morning in empty stomach with honey?
b)should i have to drink water after taking each medicine as like allopatic medicine?

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 21 hours later
Hi and thanks again,

Your answers
A. You should have to take medicine with honey at empty stomach
B. You can drink water after taking each medicine just as allopath medicines.

Hope it is clear now. Yet, if you have any more doubts, I will be glad to clarify.
If all your queries are answered, do close this discussion.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad