Suffering from gastric problem. How to get rid of this?

General Surgeon
I am suffering from Gastric problem from last 4years.After lunch time my stomach starts bloating and a feeling of very uneasiness is there.By the evening it leds to headache & feeling of vomiting.I have gone through all blood tests ,Endoscopy & CT scan also but only mild gasteritis was diagnosed.Ihave been on a regular dose of Nexium 40mg +3tablets of Neopride 25mg daily from last 3years but my problem is as it is .Without taking these medicines Icannot even sit in the office.Please advise how to get rid of this problem
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Medicines should be changed

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for posting in XXXXXXX
I prescribe tablets Rabeprazole 20mg twice daily and Itopride 50mg thrice daily to my patients with similar complaints.
You can shift to these medicines after consultation with your doctor.
You should be stress free.
You should avoid spicy foods, garlic, tomato, onion, potato, peppermint, caffeine products,carbonated drinks,pain killers. Loose clothes should be worn. Keep your head end of the bed higher than the lower end.
Practise Yoga.
Please take frequent small feeds.
Please add a Pre and probiotic capsule like BIFILAC one tab a day.
Wish you good health.