Suffering from gas trouble, hiccups, uneasy sensation in the hands. What is happening?

Respected Sir,
I am suffering from GAS TROUBLE.
I am not a smoker or alcoholic.
I am not able to take proper food quantity due to stomach congestation
I get the same burning sensation in night time before sleep and regular hiccups
I get uneasy sensation in my hands and legs and get perspiration also.

Posted Sat, 7 Jul 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 5 hours later

Thanks for contacting Healthcare Magic for your problems.

You seem to be having dyspepsia. This condition can be due to peptic ulcer, gastro-esophageal reflux disease or non-ulcer dyspepsia. I would suggest you take acid lower agents (eg: pantaprazole or rabeprazole). Your physician can prescribe these medicines for you. If this does not help then you should undergo an upper gastro-intestinal endoscopy to find the exact cause of your symptoms.

It is nice to know that your neither smoke nor take alcohol as both of these can aggravate these symptoms.

Hope you get well soon.

Dr Dinesh Singal