Suffering from gas problem. Suggest medicine to get cure

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I am suffering from gas problem ..I dont like to have I eat only 3-4 biscuits after 2-3 hours of waking up. Tell me some good medicine which doesnt have side effects for this gas probblem.
Posted Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Radhakrishna Patta 1 hour later

Many thanks for the query.

You seem to have symptoms suggestive of acid peptic disease.
It is not generally correct on the part of the clinician to prescribe medication without both clinically examining the patient and going through investigation reports. If your problems are long-standing you definitely need to see a physician.

The safest medicine you can take now is Tab. Esomeprazole for three weeks, but only after consulting with your treating doctor. Let us know your progress.

Follow-up: Suffering from gas problem. Suggest medicine to get cure 10 minutes later
The gas problem is not very severe but sometimes my stomach make sounds....and mostly I can feel this gas inside me....
So plz tell me a medicine which has leas side effects.
Answered by Dr. Radhakrishna Patta 36 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up.

I understand your difficulty and concern. You can start the medicine I already mentioned earlier, after consulting with your treating doctor. I will not be able to prescribe you a specific medication because, it would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Thank you.