Suffering from gas, bloating and heart burn. Took homeopathy treatment. Suggestions?

Ayurveda Specialist

I had been suffering from gas and bloating and heart burn about 4 months ago for 4 months.
I took initially some medicines suggested by gastroenterologist , but did not feel good after I stopped my medicines. later I went to homeopathy and took homeopathy medicines for 3 months.That was
also good until i was taking some medicines for blaoting. But due to some reasons i could not continue with homeopathy medicines too.

Later I changed my life style like not sleeping for 2 hours immediately after eating
and got rid of heart burn. But this bloating is there for all the time. I am continuing with Himalayas Gasex product for the last four months. Taking 2 tablets after every meal and i am feeling good and normal.

Sometime I feel i am good without taking too and if i stop it ,within 2 weeks i am getting the probelm of bloating again.

Now my question is continuing this gasex tablet for long time is good ?
Or how can i get rid of this bloating problem ? What is your suggestion for me on this.

Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your query answers.
1. Himala gasex can take longer.. there is not any harm from that

For Long lasting permanent solution . .should have to take the following remedies..
1. CHitrakadi vati 2 tabs twice a day after meal

2. Lavanbhaskar churna 1 gram twice a day with buttermilk or water after meal or you can also take as fruit masala with XXXXXXX or another fruits too.

3. XXXXXXX Panchamrut tab 1 tab twice a day.

Take these for four to six months and after that you can continue lavanbhaskar churna when it needed. Its safest way to get rid from the current problem.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant