Suffering from gas bloating. Feeling uncomfortable. Diagnosed with ulcer in stomach. Suggest best medicine

Hi Sir,
I am having gas bloating every 15mins...mostly after eating food...I am not having any stomach pain/toilet problem..I am feeling very uncomfortable...i do not get any pain in the throat while releasing gas anyway..while sleepting also, I have to get up and sit to release the gas and then feels comfortable after..I consulted a doctor in my hometown and he did endoscopy and told that there is very little ulcer in the stomach..his prescription did not help me...please suggest best madicine...this is the problem i m suffering from 7 years..from past 12 years I eat out side food..staying away from home..
Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 55 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your problem is probably due to outside food.

If possible try for home made food.

You should try (i) T.Unienzyme twice daily just after lunch and dinner.

(ii) Gelucil-mps/Digene liquid 2 tsf, 4 times a day.

(iii) T.Supradyn/Cap.Becadexamine 1 daily with food.

(iv) T. Domperidone/perinorm thrice daily.

Don't take tea/coffee more than 2 times a day.

Avoid cold drinks with lunch & dinner.

Drink more water.

Go for morning & evening walk (light walk after diner).

Avoid fried, spicy & other food which causes more flatulence. Your Dal & Subji should contain minimum oil/ghee. Avoid mava sweets also.

If problem persists, get your liver profile done.

Thank you for submitting your query.

I hope, you found my response helpful and informative.

If you have additional concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you, as well.

With good wishes,