Suffering from fungal Infection, blurred vision, sweating, joint and muscle pain. Any solution?

I have been suffering from Fungal Infection since 2010. My wife and daughter also showing the same symptoms now. My symptoms are listed as below.

01. Pain in the head, ear (Ringing in ears ) and eyes, back pain
02. Blurred Vision
03. Sweating
04. Severe Stomach pain
05. Severe pain (burning sensation ) in the mouth and gum
06. Joint/muscle stiffness and pain
07. Inflammation all over body
08. White patch on tongue
09. Dirt-like taste in mouth
10. I had vomiting, itching for a month (during April/May 2010)
11. Sometime sneezing
12. My weight reduced about 18 kg since XXXXXXX 2010
13. I had constipation and gas
14. Color of skin turned little to white
15. Dandruff
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Hello dear,
I consider your concern, definitly you have had a very traumatising period in you life.
At present your main concern is oral candidiasis, which is troubling you as well as your family.
Generally oral candidiasis occurs in cases of immuno suppersion. I would advise you to get all routine blood test, that is Hb, TLC, DLC, LFT, RFT including HIV and HbsAG done.
I would recommend you to visit either manipal hospital which is on old air port road or St jhons which is in surjapur. Both are equally good. You can visit the one nearest to your house.
Hope a visit to this hospital brings an end to all your worries.
Wishing you and your family a good health.
Thank you
Follow-up: Suffering from fungal Infection, blurred vision, sweating, joint and muscle pain. Any solution? 15 hours later
I have done tons of blood reports and other tests as well. Almost all the reports came as normal. I have XXXXXXX losts of doctors and all doctors asked me the same reports which you have asked. But no one helped me alteast to find out what exactly is this and how to manage this.

Refer to my tounge KOH report at below given url. This itself is enough to say that i have Systemic Candida and it will spread to others as well.

I searched lot on the internet and came to conclusion that i have Systemic Candida. I am doing strict diet (zero sugar and less carbohydrate) and saw lots of improvements in my health. Some of the symptoms disappeared. This is real story but no one believing me on this. I am just hoping that atleast you will believe me and help on this.

Kindly help me. Let me know if i can XXXXXXX you so that we can discuss face to face.

Thanks - XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 13 hours later
Hello dear,
I believe in you. I know you are really suffering.
The only test I an interested in is HIV.
just let me know whether you have done HIV test and is it negative.

Still I recommend you to visit manipal hospital once, you can XXXXXXX Dr krupashankar, he is an excellent dermatologist.

I would have felt happy to XXXXXXX you and help you, but I am not in bangalore now.
I cannot share my phone number or e mail id as it is not allowed on this web site.
hope you understand this.
thank you
Follow-up: Suffering from fungal Infection, blurred vision, sweating, joint and muscle pain. Any solution? 40 hours later

I have uploaded a old blood report when i had severe pain.
Refer below url.

This report has HIV test done and shows nagative.

Kindly help me. I would like to talk to you before i go and XXXXXXX Dr. krupashankar. You may call me as your phone no and email id cannot share on this web site. Earlier other doctor had called me over phone and talked to me. Hope you will call me and help me on this.

Thanking you,
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 15 hours later
I would be happy to help you, Why would a doctor refuse a patient. But please try to understand.
You are correct, a doctor might have called you.
I will explain you how it works.
I am new to this website, so I am kept under moderation, that is whatever I write first goes to a person who checks it and then sends it to you.
Now even if I write my no or email it will be removed by the moderator. Even if you try to give your no, it will be deleted by them.
After 2 months they will put me out of moderation, then although illegal but I can give my no, as it will not be checked by them.
Hope you understood.
I have seen your report, its indeed negative. Still I will request you to visit manipal once.
I am sure you will get an answer to your worries.
Thank you
Follow-up: Suffering from fungal Infection, blurred vision, sweating, joint and muscle pain. Any solution? 8 hours later
I started this query thinking that i will get the resolution to my problems and this is how i am going one after the other doctors hoping to get answer to my worries. But no one is really willing to take up and look into the matter. Looks like doctors are becoming very much money oriented than actually helping the patient. I am saying this because i have lost faith in the doctors. I do not know how to tell or beg the doctors that this very serious matter and provide some relief to me. It is really really hurting me a lot.

I am sure even Dr. krupashankar will not be able to look into my problem and provide the solution. I know what it is but no one actually trying to understand i am saying.

I know this syndrome is very very rare and hard to diagnose. But it is not impossible if looked carefully. I also know that this is in-curable and none of the medicine works.

What i am just looking is, doctor to confirm i have fungal infection and how to manage it. That is all.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
I feel sad with your blames.
Anyhow, you can say whatever you want.
In the first query itself you asked about you a good hospital.
I suggested you the best hospital and even the doctor name. Now you dont want to XXXXXXX him.
You want your condition to be diagnosed and treated but how is that possible if you dont XXXXXXX a doctor.
You want to talk me on phone, I dont know what benefit you will get from that. I am not available in bangalore.
I am just a junior dermatologist. The doctor I suggested is one of the authority in this specialty.
If I wanted to make money, I would have called you and written some tests and could have got easy money. Why I cannot give no that also I explained but you are not ready to understand.
Still as a doctor I feel you must be treated. Already you have seen so many doctors, so please once more go to manipal, thats all I can say you.
Thank you