Suffering from frequent urination and burning sensation during urination. Having pain during sex. Advice?

Hi Doctor, I have been having burning sensation during urinating for the past couple of days. I am also suffering from frequent urination.Also, please note I had pain and burning during sexual intercourse in the past two days. Please,advice a remedy . Regards, XXXXX
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The symptoms you have are very typical and are seen in urinary tract infection. I suggest you to drink ample amount of water and take Syp CITRALKA. 10 ml of the Syrup has to be mixed with 100 ml of water and taken once in the night for a week. Also taking Cranberry juice helps to flush the infection away. If the above methods fail, you may have to take antibiotics for which do consult your treating doctor. Regards,