Suffering from frequent urination and bowel movements. Feeling chest pain, vomiting and dizzy. Worrisome

Question
Hi, i stool 3 to 5 times a day
and i urinate frequently i also have chest pain and feel like vomiting and dizzy as well.
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 34 minutes later
Hello there,

Thanks for writing in.

You might be suffering from urinary tract infection since that could explain the nausea and frequent urination.

Do you have any fever,lower abdominal/back pain, burning micturition,abnormal vaginal discharge?

If it is formed semi solid/solid stools, it is ok.Any loose motion?

Where exactly is your chest pain located? Any worsening of the pain on breathing.Any tenderness on the chest wall?

Last but not least,any history of anxiety or depression?

Awaiting your reply,

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan

Follow-up: Suffering from frequent urination and bowel movements. Feeling chest pain, vomiting and dizzy. Worrisome 6 hours later
Im having this since 1 year now and the stool is semi solid but does not go once in the morning i go little but 3 to 5 times in a day. There was loads of discharge before but my doctor gave me a medicine which i inserted into the vagina for 21 days. i hav a lot of back pain and fever.

Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 11 hours later
Hi there,

You definitely need to visit a physician and get a urine routine and culture sensitivity done . You might require paracetamol & antibiotics as fever, increased micturition and back pain point to an infective pathology, most likely bowel complaints,stools 3-5 times a day. If you have pellet like stools,ribbony stools,feeling of incomplete sense of evacuation of motion, lower abdominal pain which is relieved by passing motion.....all point to Irritable bowel syndrome.However ,chronic infective conditions etc need to be ruled out since you have been having this problem for 1 year.

In my opinion,please visit a doctor as soon as possible and tell him/her about all your symptoms.

Hope this helps.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan

Follow-up: Suffering from frequent urination and bowel movements. Feeling chest pain, vomiting and dizzy. Worrisome 5 hours later
Hi, thanks for replying but the thing is that i went to about 8 doctors specialists, gynecologists and none were able to tell me what it is. Have done all kind of urine tests, culture urine, blood test, ECG, vaginal swab and there is nothing. Like today when im urinating its kind of hot and burning. Whenever i drink i urinate after few minutes even little but regularly.

Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 57 minutes later
Hi ,

Your symptoms of burning urination,increased frequency of urination, nausea,fever,back pain all point to paracetamol etc. Drink plenty of water and fluids to flush out the toxins and help clean the urinary tract. Drinking cranberry juice might help. Please visit your doctor for antibiotics, as untreated urinary tract infection can even ascend upwards and infect the kidney.

Since your other problems have been present on and off for the past 1 year, can you think of anything traumatic or disturbing to the mind that happened around that time. If all your previous reports are normal and also you say you have visited multiple doctors, and they could not find anything wrong either ; I would encourage you to visit a psychologist and find the root cause of your problem.

Hope this helps.

I hope I have answered your queries .I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.

In case you don't have any further queries, please accept my answer. Any reviews are welcome.

Get well soon.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan