Suffering from fever, body pain, fever and weakness. Not cured by treatment. What to do?

suffering from body pain, fewer, acute weakness. tastes showed jaundice and after taking treatment for 2 month, no recovery. sonography showed some enlarged and fatty liver. 3 days back, malariya traced and took 3 injection but fever is still 101 degree. what to do?
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
It seems you are suffering from malaria related Multiorgan dysfunction syndrome.
It is a medical emergency.
Before I can give you further guidance about your problem, I would like you to have a detailed physical examination by a local physician and please load your report and a chest Xray and a photo close-shot to show your face- take the foto in day light.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.