Suffering from extensive grey hair. Which tablet should I take?

I am a 32 years of age , male, suffering from extensive grey hair. I understand that copper and zinc supplements can correct this situation. Needed your help and advise on the tablets that can be prescribed for this.
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 29 minutes later

The most important cause for premature graying of hair is genetic or hereditary factors. Hair turn white due to lack of pigmentation and melanin. Other important causes are malnutrition and a diet deficient in vit B , smoking ,thyroid disease, stress and anxiety, unclean condition of the scalp, drying it with an electric dryer and use of hair dyes.

If the cause if genetic then very little can be done for the hair that have already turned gray. But if the cause is dietary then taking healthy nutritious diet, multiminerals and some vitamin B supplements may help. You can take Revital capsules for the same.

Indulge in relaxation and meditation to avoid any stress and anxiety and avoid smoking if you are doing so. Keep the hair clean by using a mild shampoo and use cold water for rinsing the hair. Hot water should not be used. However these methods may help in preventing further graying of hair. Hair that have lost pigmentation need to be colored by hair dyes or hair colors.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.