Suffering from erectile dysfunction problem. Suggest some medicine or diet plan

Hi, I am a 27 year old XXXXXXX having problem regarding growth of my facial hair and beard
Also, I am having a sexual problem wherein i am unable to satisfy my wife because of low stamina and my penis is not hard enough to get inside her vagina? Looking forward for your help. Is there any medicine or diet that i should take to get the my harmonal imbalance rectified.
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 46 minutes later

Thank you for writing to us.

According to your description, you seem to be suffering from erectile dysfunction. The causes can be: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, obesity, diabetes, low testosterone, and many more.

From your description of less facial hair, it appears as though the most likely cause for your condition is a hormonal imbalance (testosterone).

Thus, it is best you consult a doctor for testosterone replacement therapy. Testosterone replacement therapy has the following options:
-Intramuscular injections (once every 2-3 weeks)
-Testosterone patches to be worn on the body
-Testosterone gels

There are no tablet forms available. Also, as high levels of testosterone can cause serious side effects, it is best to consult a doctor, and undertake therapy under the doctors supervision and guidance.

Medication like sildenafil, vardenafil and tadalafil are tablet medications used to treat erectile dysfunction, but will not help much until the underlying cause is treated (in your case, most probably a hormonal imbalance).

I hope this information helps. Do write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be glad to help you.

Best wishes.