Suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Can I use musli power extra?

Hi Sir, I have erection problem and early orgasm problem. I release very early and between the intercourse i loose my erection.
I want to use musli power extra. Is it ok or not. Or what should i do in this. My email id is YYYY@YYYY

Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 14 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
You are suffering from erectile dysfunction( ED ) and premature ejaculation( PE ) and generally people with ED do have some degree of PE with them.
Erectile dysfunction ( ED ) is characterized by a persistent and recurring inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. 
Previously it was thought that only psychological issues were responsible for ED but now various physical causes have been discovered like diabetes,hypertension,obesity etc.Although these disorders are mostly found in older men,it is possible that young men may have these issues and they must rule out these cause although probability of having a physical cause is very remote in a person of your age.
The most likely cause for ED in your age is either due to anxiety or some chemical reason like excessive alcohol,smoking,drug abuse etc.

PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSES are the most important causes for ED at your age.

In healthy men under 35 and especially those  with no preexisting illness or drug issues--erectile dysfunction is comparatively rare and more likely to have psychological causes. For many young men, performance anxiety plays a large role in erectile dysfunction. Other factors include money and work problems as well as relationship issues and even issues about sexual orientation. On a more serious level, undiagnosed depression and post-traumatic stress disorder can also cause erectile dysfunction--especially if the PTSD is related to a past sexual experience.

Treatment for you lies in regular exercises,quitting of smoking and alcohol,if taking,yoga,meditation XXXXXXX breathing exercises and reduction of weight.
You try these methods for at least 10 to 12  weeks and see the difference yourself however if you feel that you are not getting desired results,you can consult your doctor or a urologist for finding a physical cause for your ED.
There is no need to take these preparations like MUSLI POWER as you will become used to and habituated to it.
Just relax.every thing shall be alright soon.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Follow-up: Suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Can I use musli power extra? 9 minutes later

I had already order for it. If i use this. Will it effect my health.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 24 minutes later
It is not going to affect your health.
You may use it.
Whatever measures I asked you to take,you can simultaneously adopt them.