Suffering from erectile dysfunction and feeling sperm in reverse direction. What to do?

Urologist
Question
i only get a partial erection and it feels likmy sperm went in reverse then my penis goes limp and hurts
Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later
Hi

Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
Did u undergo TURP?
If so, the sperms go reverse and it is a well known fact.
After ejaculation, the penis goes soft naturally and there is lag time before you can get good erections.
If the penis goes soft before the orgasm, then erection enhancing medicines can be given.

DR GS

Follow-up: Suffering from erectile dysfunction and feeling sperm in reverse direction. What to do? 13 hours later
what is turp? after the ejaculation which looks like water I go pee and pain stops bit balls hurt sometimes

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later
Hi

Welcome back.
TURP is one of the surgical procedures to remove the blocking prostate tissue due to prostate cancer.
Kindly give me the details of your surgery for prostate cancer to guide you better.

DR GS

Follow-up: Suffering from erectile dysfunction and feeling sperm in reverse direction. What to do? 26 minutes later
I had robotic surgery and a XXXXXX put in penis. but it was left in a day extraand I have not been normalsince then.7u

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Hi

Welcome back.
One day extra catheter usually does not cause harm.
Reduced Erection is a complication/ sequelae of the surgery.
kindly discuss with your doctor if erection enhancing medicines can be taken.

DR GS