Suffering from erectile dysfunction. What should I do?

I am getting married in a month. i have been masturbating alot since childhood. i am 26 now.
i have a slight fear that my erection is not strong enough. what should i do ?
Posted Wed, 21 Nov 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 25 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The masturbation is not a harmful act.
It is totally harmless but still lots of myths and misconceptions surround this topic, mainly because the unscientific streams of medicine have publicised this notion in the minds of lay public very deeply.
Actually semen is a body secretion and not a very precious fluid having vigour and vitality as is traditionally understood.
Your habit of masturbation would not affect your sexual life and the sexual performance would be the same as without masturbation habit.
You should not have this idea in your mind because that can cause unnecessary anxiety.
Masturbation can cause problem if you consider it harmful and develop anxiety unduly.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!