Suffering from erectile dysfunction. What is the cause and required treatment?

Sir my penis is not standing ... I used to masturbate regularly 4 times in a week & some times twice in a day... Now my penis not standing if i want to masturbate... Some times i feel my penis got erecting so i went to toilet & try to masturbate..but when i touched the penis it goes down...pls help..i am 25 years old going to get married in next 4 months...
Posted Thu, 7 Feb 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 33 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
If you get early morning erections, then there is no problem in the organ or its blood vessels as such. It is only mind set related.
More over, erection is NOT VOLUNTARY. It is involuntary. Erection occurs when sexually stimulated and not when we want voluntarily.
Reasons could be.
1.     Recent illness.
2.     Smoking.
3.     Diabetes.
These things need to be sorted out. Please get your blood sugar checked and get it under control if found to be high. Kindly quit if you happen to be a smoker.
Weight reduction would definitely help. Regular exercise is a must to keep your blood vessels healthy.
Other things that would help are EARLY and light dinner and prolonged foreplay, once you get married.
Diet needs to be XXXXXXX in fresh fruits, dried fruits and vegetables.
Kindly contact nearest urologist for appropriate physical examination.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.
Follow-up: Suffering from erectile dysfunction. What is the cause and required treatment? 14 minutes later
Thanks a lot doctor... As u said early morning when i wake up my penis is erected... Hope then it is not erectile dysfunction...But i feel my penis become very soft ... What is the reason fir that?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome back.
As i wrote earlier, it is only mind-set related.
Please give more time for things to settle.
The quality of erection is different when you are with your wife in relation to masturbation, as foreplay plays a vital role in SEXUAL FUNCTION.
I am sure you will enjoy your private life and so please go ahead with your marriage plans without getting worried about the transient issue.
Best regards
Follow-up: Suffering from erectile dysfunction. What is the cause and required treatment? 19 minutes later
Ok doctor..sorry to keep on ask my doubts..hope u understand my fear.... Pls list the foods which makes my penis stand & more stronger..also which exercise is best for this problem....
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 hours later
Welcome back.
Foods - fruits, dried fruits, XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
Exercise - to reduce tummy ( if there is), walking/jogging to keep your heart and blood vessels healthy.
Best regards