Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Looking for solution

Infertility Specialist
Hi, I am 28 years old and never had sex before. I tried having sex with my girlfriend last week but my penis was not hard enough that irritated by girl. I am surprised by this as i believe I have a very high sexual drive and have seen my penis getting very hard. Please advice asap.
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 51 minutes later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) There does not seem to be anything wrong with you , your health or penis. Its mainly the anxiety and improper technique faced by many couple during first time intercourse.

2) Hence I advice you to make few changes in your sexual lifestyle.

3) Always start with foreplay. Give good amount of time for foreplay so that vagina gets well lubricated which makes insertion easier for you.

4) Take your girlfriend into confidence and enjoy some good moments of talk before performing sex which makes it easier for her to perform sex.

5) Use lubrication cream like KY jelly available in the market for applying locally to vaginal opening as well as your penis which makes it easier for you both to perform intercourse.

6) Dont be worried. Both of you be in relaxed state of mind and try to insert slowly requesting her to keep the opening opening and not hold tight. Its most important.

7) There is no need to get stony hard erection. Decent amount of erection enough to insert is degree of hardness that should suffice and I believe you have good erection as per your description.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Looking for solution 13 hours later
Thank you Doctor.

I hope you are right. I will take up your advice.

Also would like to add that she has had sex before with her ex boyfriend and feels my penis not getting hard enough when she touches it is not normal. I have deep feelings for her and do not want to hurt her or get her pregnant yet and would prefer to use a condom.
Even though I am really hard when I masturbate, but since I have never had sex before, does it mean I have any erectile dysfunction? Kindly advice a remedy to all this so I can have an enjoyable intimate time with my girl.

Thank you so much Doctor.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 13 hours later

You dont have erectile dysfunction. You just need to mentally relax and concentrate on the part I have explained above. It will definitely help you.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol