Suffering from erectile disinfection, premature ejaculation and impotency. Suggest?

May 2014

Hello sir, I am suffering from a problem erectile disinfection and impotency, I get discharge when I'm about to do intercourse, i.e very early discharge. And I'm masterbauting from age of 9 or 10, I used to do it face down daily. Kindly, and psychologically I'm good. Serious problems are
1. penis size is small 2. unable to reach Errection(Rarely gets hard) 3. unable to do sex 4. early discharge.
Please save my life.With in an year parents want to get married.I will be oblized to you.
Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please consult psychiatrist

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

You are very much normal and need not worry as far marriage is concerned.
I will explain problems that you consider serious, in detail.

1. penis size is small
Normal penis size for enjoyable penetrative sexual intercourse measures 2.5 inches when flaccid and 4 inches when erect.

2. unable to reach Erection(Rarely gets hard)
If you have masturbated and achieved hardness in your erect penis, there might not be any serious problem. It is psychological erectile dysfunction. You need to keep your mind relaxed and enjoy more foreplay with your partner.

3. unable to do sex
Inability to do sex is due to performance anxiety. This again is a purely psychological problem. You might discuss this issue with your partner and do sex slowly. You might be having sexual performance apprehension that needs to be dealt with by talking openly with your partner.

4. early discharge
This is known as premature ejaculation. The best way to solve this is start and stop technique. In this you stop your sexual urge and decrease the sexual tension. You must control the ejaculation such that you do not ejaculate before complete penetration.

After going through your query in detail, I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist and get information of healthy sexual behaviour and practices. Doing masturbation face down might have a psychological element associated with your masturbation behaviour and please discuss this with your psychiatrist.

Hope your queries are answered.
Do write back in case of doubts.