Suffering from endometriosis, had surgeries to remove cysts, had failed IVF. Chances of conceiving?

Mar 2013
I am 30 yrs old have been suffering from endometriosis from quite sometime(detected 3 yrs back) had 2 surgeries to remove cysts and went through 2 failed IVF's wherein one was with donor eggs.Finally stopped hoping for baby and stopped taking any treatment.My periods are regular 25 days and last for 4 -5 days.
Lately I noticed that i have brown or red discharge on 9th-10 day and then abdominal pain(left side of back and lower abdomen) on the 11th day after periods.Are there any chances for me ever getting pregnant and can I ever be free from endometriosis.
Hoping to be endometriosis free
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 53 minutes later
Endometriosis is an estrogen dependent condition, so it would be likely to regress on its own only after menopause.
Till then, its a condition notorious for recurrences.
Unfortunately, one can never be endometriosis ' free ', unless you are one of the lucky ones where the disease quietens down on its own.
There is no way to predict if this will happen.
Your bleeding and pain are due to endometriosis.
If two surgeries have failed, you can consider the following options -
1. Medical treatment - danazol, progesterone tablets or Mirena intra uterine device.
2. A last resort , if medical treatment fails, would be hysterectomy.

hope you get well soon.
Feel free to discuss further.