Suffering from ear pain and fever. Given medicine but no relief. Diagnosed with high BP. Advise?

ENT Specialist
My wife is suffering from ear pain today fever too. She is 28 yrs old and weight 90+ kg. And we live in Bangalore. We have visited to one doctor near to our home. She gave some medicine yesterday but my ear pain is still there. yesterday during blood pressure checkup doctor also find that blood pressure was high but it was first time for my wife
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 47 minutes later
Your wife might be having Acute otitis externa or media.
It is a infection in the ear.
I advice these medicines ---
1.If you have started Tab. Cefadrox then continue it.for 5 days.
If not then You can start with Tab. Augmentin.The later is better.
2. you need to take Tab. Voveron also which is antiinflammatory in dose of 50 mg three times a day.If you have not taken chymoral forte you can buy Chymoral plus to be taken three times a day or get tab. voveron seperatly.
3.Take Tab. Mucinac 600 mg in 1/4 cup of water once daily.
4. Tab. Paracetamol to continue.
5.Take Cap. Nutrolin B two times a day-multivitamin
6.Tab. Ebast DC or Tab. Allrite DC Two times a day.
6. Hot fomentation of right ear with dry warm cloth.
7. You need to protect ear from water , ear phones.

For above medicines take for 5 days and get back to us and consult and discuss with your doctor .

get well soon .
If in doubt do reply.