Suffering from duodenal ulcer. Feeling strain in knee, feet and eyes. Any solutions?

Hi Doctor...
1. I've had the history of duodenal ulcer about 2 years back...I was completely on medication (antibiotics and later antacids) whole of last year. This year, I've not used any...but again I've this problem of belching/burping, food/liquid coming back into mouth. Because of belching problem, I feel sometimes needle piercing pain experience on left side of the chest.
2. I only take 3 meals a day without any snack/tea/coffee. During past 4-6 months, I feel terribly hungry during evening time and in the morning and I had to grab something to eat without which I feel terrible both mentally and physically
3. I feel strain at back portion of knee & feet during early morning and toward night. I do warm-up exercises daily morning for about 10 minutes.
4. I also feel my eyes strained during evening/night. I have my eyes checked every year and am using lenses for the myopia; Right eye 1.00; Left eye: 0.5; Attached are the few reports. My job involves sitting infront of the laptop for about 8hrs and I do take frequent breaks. Pls advise
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
1. This is typical of reflux esophagitis. A consultation with a surgical gastro-enterologist is a must. Endoscopy, medicines to start with initially are needed.
2. Multiple small meals are needed in this situation rather than three large meals. Bland diet, avoidance of spices should help.
3. Try to give break for a while from regular work-out and use warm compresses, pain killer gels/sprays to the knee and foot to see if that makes you better.
4. This is a typical life-style problem. Regular breaks, frequent blinks, looking at a distance for a few seconds every 10 minutes and polaroid glasses should help.

Follow-up: Suffering from duodenal ulcer. Feeling strain in knee, feet and eyes. Any solutions? 1 hour later
Thanks for the inputs Doctor. Could you pls let me know your views on the reports that I've sent as well. Esp., the cholesterol & the blood sugar reports. coz., both my parents are diabetic since past 10-15years.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Welcome back.
Sorry for not writing my views on that though i actually saw all the reports.
Since they were normal, i did not comment on them.

wishing you best health,