Suffering from dizziness, palpitation heart shivering. What is the reason and remedies?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I am 48 years old ,suffering from dizziness, palpitation heart shivering ,please tell me reason and remidies
Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 17 minutes later

I am afraid that I would need little more information before I give any meaningful advice. Please let me know are suffering from any disease such as hypertension, diabetes or heart disease. In addition, I would like to know when you get these symptoms, what brings them on and what relieves it. How long you have been having them. Are you on any medicines? Please get back to me with information.

Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: Suffering from dizziness, palpitation heart shivering. What is the reason and remedies? 3 hours later
I am a BP Patient but now in normal 110/70, i am taking tablet concor AM 2.5 DAILY and I have no diabetes and heart problems till now.
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 19 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

Then it may be non-specific but still worthwhile to have an ECG done. In addition, get the echocardiography done as well. If both are normal and if symptoms are not recurrent, then there is no concern. If abnormal or recurrent, you may need further evaluation.

Hope this helps you. Do let me know if you have more concerns.