Suffering from diarrhea and burning stomach. Not getting cured by medicine. Any advice?

i have Gi problems, my stools is not normal since the last three months. i have diarrhea very frequently specially in the morning but in the evening stool is ok, but not every time. I feel no pain but discomfort and burning in the lower part of my stomach. Right now, i am taking pantoprazole and Darolac in the morning. But am not improving much. When i started taking Darolac, diarrhea is gone for two days, but again the same problem is coming . Kindly Advice.
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Dinesh Kumar Singal 1 hour later
Thanks for contacting XXXXXXX
You are having frequency of stools, loose stools and pain lower abdomen for 3 months. I am not sure whether you have taken a course of antibiotics and anti amebics or not.
I think you should get a stool examination done and also take a course of antibiotucs and anti amebics that your local physician can prescribe. If you still feel the problem is persisting then probably you will need a colonoscopy to evaluate your colon.
I hope my suggestions help you.
Best wishes.
Dr Dinesh Singal