Suffering from diabetes, high bp. Taking ojamin. Any alternative ayurvedic medicine?

Ayurveda Specialist
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from Diabetes. My blood sugar level remains between 250-350 always. It does not come down. I am currently taking "Ojamin". Please advise remedy / Ayurvedic Medicines to control Blood Sugar / reduce blood sugar level.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 15 hours later

In cases of diabetes we usually take into consideration the duration of the problem, the signs and symptoms that become prominent, and any family history along with any allied problem. Regular balanced diet, avoidance of sweet/ sugary articles, regular exercise, yoga, etc help to increase the immunity of the body that stands lowered due to this disease.

As a home remedy use of turmeric and indian goose berrry [aamla] acts as supportive factor to control sugar level, this is called as XXXXXXX amlaki in ayurveda. This also acts as a rasayan to increase immunity along with lowering of blood sugar. Remain tension free. As a medicine I would recommend you to add ZPTER Tablets. In case there is more frequency of urination then Tab. chander XXXXXXX can be added.

Wish you best of health.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Follow-up: Suffering from diabetes, high bp. Taking ojamin. Any alternative ayurvedic medicine? 2 days later
Hello Doctor,

I have already tried that (turmeric and indian goose berrry [aamla] powder mixture) as a home remedy. It hardly helped. Besides I refrain from Sweet food / taking sugary intake. Besides I do practice Yoga & perform Somersault & light exercises twice a day. Every morning evening.

I have also taken XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Vati. Is ZPTER Tablets Ayurvedic?

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 17 hours later

The home remedy is to increase the immunity of the body. It is good that you have already tried it. This helps the body to fight expected complications of diabetes so it is good. Chander XXXXXXX only if there is excessive urination.

Remaining active is basic essential to maintain normal functioning of body.

Yes, Zpter is an ayurvedic anti diabetic medicine to control/ lower the sugar level.

It is manufactured by Solumiks.

I believe with these additions you will feel much better.

Wish you best of health and diabetes free life.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul