Suffering from depression and not able to ejaculate. What treatment should be done?

I am married recently, am unable to ejaculate,help me.under depression since childhood
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 2 hours later
Inability to ejaculate semen despite stimulation of the penis by intercourse or masturbation is called Anejaculation. It is a fairly common problem. It is often confused with erectile dysfunction. It's often difficult for the patient to explain what's happening to the doctor; hence this creates a lot of confusion.
So I would like to ask you some questions to understand your problem better.
1.     What is the duration of your problem?
2.     Do you ever ejaculate normally?
3.     Do you have normal sexual desire?
4.      Do you get a good erection?
5.     Do you feel an orgasm?
6.     Do you lose the erection after your orgasm?
7.     Can you please explain your depressive symptoms and how long you are being suffering?
8.     Are you using any drugs for your depression?
Waiting for your reply.
Wish you good health.
Dr Sourav Ganguly