Suffering from depression. Overdose of combiflam. What to do?

what dosage of combiflam is XXXXXXX can you tell me pls? my wife has consumed 7 tablets of combiflam little while back. how bad is it and what shud i do now?

she is not having any trouble/pain as of now. she consumed the tas 30 mins back our of depression
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Santosh Kondekar 2 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

Please take her to emergency room of nearby big hospital earliest. Such medicines contain drugs that can damage liver functions and may cause bleeding from stomach due to various causes.

The doctor will try to give her a gastric washout to remove unabsorbed medicine from gut, if absorption is stopped in time, it can save life threatening issues.

I hope this answers your qiery, please accept the answer if you have no further queries.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery.