Suffering from dengue fever and started hair loss. How to prevent hair fall?

sir i had dengu fever some 1 month back .now i am witnessing large hair it because of dengue.what shall i be doing inorder to prevent hair fall
Posted Tue, 27 Nov 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
I would congratulate you that you got well from a killer disease.
The hair fall you are having is called Stress alopecia and it typically follows a serious illness. It develops after 6-8weeks following the illness and is of temporary nature.
Some shedding of skin would also be noticeable to you.
You should take a balanced diet with high protein supplement and have enough rest, so that you would recover soon.
You would grow the same healthy hair again very soon.
A general supplement like tab Supradyn once a day for two months would be further helping your recovery. Do not worry about the yellow urine that it would produce.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.