Suffering from constipation, acidity and unable to pass stool. Suggest the medication

Question
My wife suffers from Constipation followed by loose stool after 2-3 days gap, acidity, indigestion and gastric problem. Alternatively inability to pass stool for 2-3 days.
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Give Fiber supplements Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Lack of fiber content in the food can lead to such digestive problems. I suggest her to take fiber supplements. ISAPGOL is one such supplement. A spoon of it taken mixed in water after food would help to get rid of the problems she has. Regards,