Suffering from constipation. Not able to pass stools for 2 days. Gas problem. Help?

Gastroenterologist
Question
Hello doctor I am 28 years old male.Since couple of months I am having latrine problem such as it won't execrete the waste products for 2 days. I have to apply pressure to get rid, lot of gaseous at morning. Please help me
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

You are constipated.
Drink plenty of fluids and eat high fiber diet ( lot of fruits and vegetables).
Take fiber supplements. Fiber supplements are available under different brand names like Cremadiet DUO.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini

Follow-up: Suffering from constipation. Not able to pass stools for 2 days. Gas problem. Help? 10 hours later
I am drinking almost 5L of water and eating fruits regularly. My regular food will have a vegetable at least. Then also facing this problem; its advice able to clean my stomach once or it might have infections (bacteria or virus).

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 8 hours later
There is no need to clean your stomach.
The next step is to take fiber supplements which I have mentioned in my previous post.

I hope that answers your question.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini