Suffering from cold and have dark circle around eye. Safe remedy?

Feb 2013

How i will be cure from cold? and round my eye black sport is there how to remove ?
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 18 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

Cold is due to some infection with a virus or due to an simple allergic reaction.

For cold you can take oral antihistamines like cetirizine or chlorpheniramine maleate in prescribed dosage.

Oral antihistamines will cause mild sedation and drowsiness. So the drug can be taken at bed time and avoid drug whenever you are driving or during any work which requires attention.

I didn't get your second query.

Do you have any black spot around one eye or do you have dark circles around your eyes?

Please clarify this problem in your follow up query.