Suffering from cold and cough with vomiting. Taking Cheri Cough. Suggest?

From last two week I am suffering from cold & Cough, and coz of this having vomiting also. And I am having Syrup “Cheri Cough” twice a day.
Please suggest any medicine for the same.
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Continue the syrup...

Detailed Answer:

Cough and cold which arises from viral or allergic reasons takes time to resolve. The time of recovery can extend up to 4-6 weeks. Chericof formula is an useful medication to take care of cold and cough. Continue with this formula for couple of weeks more.

In addition drink lots of fluids; keep yourself warm and hydrated; eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. If nasal congestion is bothering you, you may use topical nasal spray containing oxymetazoline briefly for not more than a week. Take steam inhalation three times a day. Observe for fever and generalised weakness. I will like to review if you develop these symptoms.