Suffering from chronic indigestion, depression, anxiety. Should I consult psychologist or gastrologist?

I've been experiencing serious depression and anxiety since last year, i've also suffered from chronic indigestion even though various checkups have been carried out. I'm not sure if this is due to stress or diet. If it's due to stressful lifestyle, wouldn't it be too often to be anxious about everything at all the time? Do I need to see a psychology or a gastrologist?
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 10 minutes later

Well you symptoms look like due to a combined problem but predominantly psychological.
Well you need to see both the doctors simultaneously and let their treatment go hand in hand.
Life style modification is really going to help.
Have disciplined life with regular eating, sleeping habits. Exercise regularly and try meditating along with other means to cut down stress. Give health a priority over other things as you are just 18 yrs now.

Hope this answers your query.
Wish you a speedy recovery.