Suffering from cervical spinal stenosis. Not cured by tylenol. Is this caused by the compression?

Neurologist, Surgical
My husband has cervical spinal stenosis. He is 77 years old. He is in severe pain not relieved by Tylenol. One of the worst symptoms seems to be pain and pressure in the eyes. Is this caused by the compression or is this a separate issue?
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Stroke
Answered by Dr. Shivakumar S. Kupanur 10 hours later

I have gone through your history. It is very unlikely to have pain and pressure in eyes due to cervical spine stenosis. It is not a regular presentation of cervical spinal stenosis. I feel it is due to some other separate issue, which needs to be investigated properly.

You should consult an Ophthalmologist for detailed physical evaluation and investigations if necessary.

I hope, I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up query if you have any.