Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering from burning sensation during urination. Have grade 1 prostatomegaly. Have allergy sneezing. Suggestions

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
i have been suffering burning sensation while urinate.no urinal infection.but grade 1 prostatomegaly .sometime frequent urination
pls advice.......
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have increased frequency of urination and burning while passing urine.

This is most likely to be due to Prostatitis which is very common at this age.

Please get your urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Take antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medications like Diclofenac twice daily for 2-3 weeks

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and take aforesaid treatment as per his guidance and advice

Ensure to drink more water.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil...

Follow-up: Suffering from burning sensation during urination. Have grade 1 prostatomegaly. Have allergy sneezing. Suggestions 5 minutes later
sire did u see my scanning report it seen that i have grade 1 prostatamegoly .
iis it harmful?. i have been drinking lot of water, but i have feel to frequent urinate.nowadays burning sensation.
i checked three time urine.but haven't any infection noted three times.
pls advice.there is no urinary infection but frequent urinary feel and burning sensation on penis

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
Please post your complete scanning report.
Though your urine report does not show presence of infection it will be confirmed only on urine culture.
Burning sensation while urination along with grade 1 prostatomegaly suggest infection of the prostate.
You can take alpha blockers like Tomsulosine in addition to antibiotics .
Please consult your family Dr for prescription and guidance for dosage of the medications.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Suffering from burning sensation during urination. Have grade 1 prostatomegaly. Have allergy sneezing. Suggestions 8 minutes later
Sir, as per my sacnning report
Bilateral smal ureterocele noted
Grade 1 prostatomegaly
Grade 1 fatty liver

this burning sensation will be high after sex/masturbation.if i drink allot of water this urinary tendency will high
some time after ejection of semen burning sensation on penis will un bearable

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 28 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for fresh query.
Bilateral small Ureterocele is insignificant
Burning sensation, painful ejaculation and grade 1 prostatomegaly are suggesting Protatitis .Please follow my advise which i have narrated earlier.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.