Suffering from body pain and burning sensation in soles of feat. Any solution?

Dear Doctor

I am suffering from almost continuous day long bodyache especially in calf muscles and between the shoulders. Whenever I wake up after sleeping, I have burning sensation in soles of my feat. I remain stressed out and irritated throughout the day.

Please help.

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 10 minutes later
Thanks for your query. The symptoms you report of point towards nutritional deficiency of micronutrients like vit b12 or folate. The other possibilities include psychosomatic disorder which means bodily symptoms due to underlying stress. I would suggest you test vit b12 and folate levels and start a muktivitamin supplement like becosule capsules. If there is no response you might require a psychiatric evaluation for a psychosomatic disorder. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar