Suffering from bi-polar and racing thoughts. Taking medicines for anxiety and depression. Suggest the treatment?

my daughter who is 31 yrs old is suffering from bi-polar and racing thoughts she can't control. We have been in XXXXXXX for the last 3 years and it has helped. She was formerly a teacher but lost her job due to her inability to concentrate. She is under Drs care and is taking meds morning, noon and night. She takes approximately 7-8 different type of meds, mood, anxiety, depression etc.. She has been on every med for adult ADD that is on the market nothing works. Do you have a recommendation on the best east coast treatment center. Can you share that information with me? Or point me in the right direction to start researching treatment centers. She does not have an addiction problem so a treatment center that focus on racing thoughts and doesn't focus on drugs or alcohol would be the best.
Thank-you so much for your help
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Bipolar Disorder
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

Detailed Answer:

I am dr. XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address you concerns.

Here more information about current ADHD research conducted by XXXXXXX COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY.

The link for the VCU WWW.WWWW.WW

The have contact # 804-828-5656 for more information but they recently stopped recruiting new subjects. Still you may give them a call and inquire.

Their is another research going on in XXXXXXX XXXXXXX MEDICINE but , you need to contact them if they may be recruting

Study Coordinator and Contact: XXXXXXX Machell

Study Coordinator and Contact:

Johns XXXXXXX University
600 North Wolfe Street
Children's Medical and Surgical
Baltimore, Maryland 0000-7413

Hope you find it useful.

In case of looking a treatment option you need to contact local Psychiatrist for me to recommend a good on in need you location information.

Thanks for the query. Please let me in case of any other information is needed.