Suffering from bad blenching, nausea, eating disorder, anxiety, heart burns and mood swings. Any treatment?

bad blenching ,flatulence , nausea eating disorder, anxiety , heart burns. mood swings
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 57 minutes later
Thanks for posting query.
It seems that you might have a lot of emotional disturbance in life. I do not intend to hurt you but do you suffer from Anxiety or Depression? The description is suspecting me all these problems.
Eating disorder may give rise to belching and flatulence may cause heart burns.
Eating disorder and mood swing are result of depression.
I advice a Consult with psychiatrist for early treatment. It is completely treatable at this stage.
With treatment and counseling you will be alright.
Meanwhile I suggest you to take Omiprazole or famotidine after consulting your doctor which will help belching, flatulence and hurt burns.
Avoid stress and keep yourself busy whole day.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Hope, I answered your query.
For more query or clarification, please ask.
I will be happy to help.
Wish you good health.