Suffering from back pain, in morning and evening, cannot sit for more than an hour. Why?

General Surgeon
Suffering from Back pain. This happen when get up in the morning from sleep.

Further some time in the eveing back pain happen which does not allow me seat more than 1 hour time.

My height is 173 cm and weight is 65 kg.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 2 hours later
Thanks for nice query

Back ache in a young male , in the early hours of morning after getting sleep, can be due to variety of reasons.

Simple low backache is very common even in young people simply due to muscle spasm or early morning muscle stiffness.
As I believe that more information can help a physician come to an accurate diagnosis, I would request you to answer the following questions
1.     How long have you been suffering from this backache?
2.     Does the pain radiate to the legs or buttocks?
3.     Do you smoke?
Keeping in mind your young age and severity of disease, I would suggest that you consult an orthopaedician and get a X-ray lumbar spine done.
Investigation can throw more light and help in making diagnosis & planning treatment.
I hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.